Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Struggling to be born(e)

We are still nervously awaiting news about Heather and the baby. Writing a blog entry gives me an excuse to be on the web so that I can check my email every couple minutes. Last night Doug and I had dinner with another couple interested in the community venture. They have quite a lot of experience in community living so I am sure we could learn much from them. Tomorrow Steve will be moving in.

Doug, Jo, Sim and I have lived in Parkdale for almost a year now. The community commenced in late November. From that perspective we are making good progress on community living. But, with Angela and Ben away most of this month and Doug and I gone for most of next month things seem pretty scattered. I am anticipating a big coversation in late June about community matters and maybe a camping trip. :) If any of you are interested in coming to join us feel free.

Just checked my email. No news! Keep praying and I'm going to try and call Heather's dad.
Jodie

No comments: