Friday, April 07, 2006

a friday night discussion

Doug and I have decided to post together. Dear Friends, it has come to my attention that (no, I don't like that) ... how bout. Lets just go watch our friday night movie.

No, I think that we should post something together so that we can be exemplars of how a good marriage should work! (J)

Why is watching movies on a Friday night a bad thing?

I am &*(&*(& sick of being the only one who posts to this &*(&*(& blog!

But, I just posted earlier today! Give credit where credit is due.

Well, you SHOULD post as it is more or less the case that Robert and Lauren are the only ones who read this thing anyways. I know they like me and all. But, really they are looking for news about YOU.

John Knoester.

That reminds me is his middle name Clarence or Carl? I have been under the misconception for well-nigh 6 years that it is Clarence and then I get his Wedding invite today and it says Carl. What do you make of that???

John would rather share a middle name with the first name of a famous theologian than with the angel from ITs A WONDERFUL lIFE?

Well, does it really matter they are both Universalists?

Angela and Ben and Jacob (but not Charlie) are in Montreal.

What does that have to do with John Carl?

I don't know.

You know what Doug. I think we should go watch that movie. So much for showing how well we work together as a married couple.

Yes, forget about all that exemplar crap.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Jodie and Doug,

Just a correction - at least one other person reads your blog faithfully. I love it :) I hope your movie was good last night.

Sarah (Kampfer) Hamersma

Unknown said...

thanks sarah. :)