Sunday, December 18, 2005

New Year's Discussion


I am for one missing the big new year's plannnings. We are hoping for a community here that will spring up as big as our dreams at all of those meetings. Yet, I have been wishing to have the New Year's gang stalking us a bit more, making sure we are handling things all right, worried that we haven't forgotten you, ready to step in and give us advice....

I am even missing boggle. If I could be at the Cabin, or Anne and Naj's place with everyone I would even be a good sport about boggle. I would only tease John judiciously. I might even relent an play a game of MONOPOLY with him. Of course, I wouldn't play to win just play so that John wouldn't win (even if that meant joining in a co-op with the rest of the players.) I would enjoy getting another chance at Apples to Apples and I would let you all take turn babysitting our snotty nosed kids.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Before the foundation of the world or something? You've been watching to much Narnia... I have never seen you win as an empiracle,verifiable reality... Perhaps, in your delusional its Christmas Charlie Brown sort of world.