Thursday, November 24, 2005

Things

Angela and baby are doing well. The babe is most certainly getting more and more in a birthing postition. It has been amazing to watch Angela's belly drop before our eyes. I am amazed by Ben and Angela. They are doing a good job of planning and resting. Angela looks like some sort of Mother goddess. She has been more help to us than we have been to her. It seems we (Doug and I) are destined to be more in others debt than vice-versa. Doug is doing a good job as street pastor. He is fearless, friendly, compassionate and tough-minded. Exceptional in his ability to be tender and firm. I think that good things are going to come to our community life out of his work. Ben is getting good leads on jobs in labs. Johanna and Simeon have been screwed up a little by our vacation and the new people in the house they are acting like real ratskallians at night. School is going well. I am enjoying teaching but hate passing out grades. I made a girl cry the other day. U of T's grading philosophy is not mine but alas..... Other than that I am working my way into a decent thesis proposal.

No comments: