Friday, September 30, 2005

Introduction

michael gulker said...

I read the CT article. Some interesting things in it. Currently, I am serving as one of 3 pastors at a small Mennonite church in Des Moines, Ia (about 100 people). We are also in the process of beginning a community living arrangement. One of the other pastors and his family of five are in it with us (us being me, my wife Jodie - not Jodie Boyer, but Jodie Gulker - and our 1 year old Samuel). I am hoping the article serves as a challenge to us, since the form of to community seemes to be taking on the tone of WMC (white middle class). We are in Des Moines, after all. Not sure how to press through it yet, other than to forward the article on to some other folks planning on joining us. Looking forward to this as a place to kick some things around.

mg

11:53 AM

No comments: